Gestiona tu billete
Valid ticket format
You can present your ticket upon boarding the bus in any of the following formats:
- Printed. The printing must be clear. If your printer is low on ink, change the cartridge.
- From the Bilman Bus App, if you purchased your ticket using this method.
- If you purchased your ticket using other methods, you can add your ticket to the App.
- As a PDF, by directly showing the screen of your mobile device.
- Ticket photo. If you’ve been sent a photo of your ticket, this is also a valid format.
Access to the platforms of Bilbao’s new bus station requires first passing through a passenger control. The control consists of scanning your ticket through an electronic QR code reader located before the bus departure area.
If your departure station is Bilbao, make sure your ticket has a QR code.
If your ticket doesn’t have a QR code or is in poor condition and cannot be read by the machine, you’ll need to go to the Bilman Bus ticket office well in advance in order to resolve this problem.
- Over 65 years: 20% discount
- Children under 4 years: 50% discount
- Children from 4 to 11 years old: 20% discount
- Large family General category: 20% discount
- Large family Special category: 50% discount
To benefit from discounts, you must justify your right to them with documentation (over 65 with I.D./Passport, under 12 with the Family Book (Spain-only) or I.D./Passport and large family benefits with the Large Family Card (Spain-only) and I.D./Passport).
Documentation must be valid and in the case of the Large Family Card, it must be issued by the Spanish government.
Reduced-rate tickets are not considered valid if the ticket holder can’t prove discount eligibility upon boarding the bus. In this case, the passenger must pay for a new ticket to be able to take the trip, without the right of reimbursement.
Only original documents will be accepted to prove discount eligibility. If presenting a photocopy, it will only be considered valid if duly certified. This documentation must be presented when purchasing the ticket and before boarding the bus.
You have the option to change your ticket up to two times at no cost. If you wish to change your ticket one hour before departure, you can only do so in person at any of our ticket offices during operating hours.
Once your ticket is changed, you will lose the right to request cancellation. For this reason, we recommend checking if your ticket can be cancelled free of charge. If so, it’s advisable to cancel it and buy a new one for the date you want. This way, you have the possibility of cancelling your trip if unforeseen events prevent you from using it.
A ticket may be cancelled within one hour of being issued at no cost, regardless of the proximity of the trip date.
Fees charged for the cancellation of a ticket include:
- 5% if the cancellation is requested between 10 days and 72 hours prior to departure.
- 15% if the cancellation is requested between 72 hours and 24 hours prior to departure.
- 25% if the cancellation is requested between 24 hours and 2 hours prior to departure within ticket office hours.
Time limits less than 2 hours prior to departure or a no-show will result in the total loss of the ticket value.