|SECTION||BASIC COMPANY INFORMATION|
|Responsibility||Identity of the data controller|
|Purpose||Simple description of usage purposes|
|Legitimation||Legal basis of usage|
|Recipients||No data will be given to third parties unless legally obliged to do so|
BASIC INFORMATION IN DETAIL
At our Company, we have adapted our protocols and privacy policies according to the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (RGPD) and to the LO 3/2018, of December 5, the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, given that we are concerned about the security and protection of the data we process.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING THE DATA
BILMAN BUS SL, with address at AZBARREN, Nº 3, 48970 BASAURI-BIZKAIA is responsible for the correct processing of your data. You can consult about their data handling at the following email email@example.com
2. WHAT WE USE YOUR DATA FOR AND HOW LONG WE KEEP IT
At BILMAN BUS SL, we process information provided by said party with the aim to:
- Fulfill the benefits and services that we provide to the client.
- Process and manage requests made related to products and services.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the contractual relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested by said party.
There is data that by nature, we must retain even if your consent is withdrawn due to the existence of a legal obligation.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE DATA
The usage of the data that you have provided us through consent is necessary for the proper management of relations with Customers / Partners and also to be able to comply with legal obligations.
At any time you can express your opposition to the usage of your data and, therefore, forfeit any kind of management of them, blocking your data for the time legally stipulated. We inform you that not giving consent may lead to services being impossible to provide.
4. HOW WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA.
Initially, no data will be released except under legal obligation.
However, your data may be shared with professionals and/or suppliers of this Company for the sole purpose of contractual compliance or for service providers of this Company such as consultants, computer services, cloud storage services, etc.
5. HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only retain your personal data for as long as we have a contractual relationship, there is a legal requirement to do so, and/or you do not exercise any of the rights that prevent us from using your data.
6. HOW I CAN EXERCISE MY RIGHTS
As the holder of rights, you have control of your data and, therefore, at any time you can exercise your rights by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The rights you can exercise are:
- Access – You can consult your personal data processed by this Company.
- Correction – You can modify your personal data when incorrect.
- Removal – You can request the deletion of your personal data.
- Opposition – You can request that some of your personal data not be processed.
- Usage Limitation – You can request a limitation to the usage of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Portability – You can receive the personal data that you have provided us or that we have obtained in our contractual relationship, as well as given to another Company.
Users are informed that they have the right to revoke consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of usage based on consent prior to withdrawal.
Data subjects are also informed that they may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, especially where they have not been satisfied with the exercise of their rights.
All your rights can be requested by indicating your name and sending us a photocopy of your identification with the request.